I’m Thankful For:
An ongoing list
- I’m thankful for the life Yeshua gave on His execution stake, so that I could put to death what I want to live this life 110 percent sold-out, on fire, unshaken, as one who is considered by the worlds standards ‘legally incompetent’ or ‘irresponsible’ because of a psychotic love for God!
- The family I was planted in, I love them so much. Loving them as I love myself because God’s love flows through the wounds and heals them.
- Forgiving myself, forgiving those that do harm to the church because I did look to the horrible problem of the lives being lost for the sake of Jesus.
- I’m thankful for God setting me free from the bitterness I didn’t know was there and now they are in glory with the Lord!
- I’m thankful for the sense of Devine Humor God has; He cracks me up at just the right time.
- I’m thankful for the Holy Fear (respect for God) He Himself has placed in my heart, for everything God is, everything that is in the earth that reflects His character, creativity, justice, and longsuffering grace.